miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2012

Glee.


  Rachel: This is where you proposed to me. When you did, you reminded me it was where we had our first date. It's also where we first met. Do you remember that?
  Finn: Yeah. Glee rehearsal. You, uh, you really freaked me out.
  Rachel: This place is kind of like our Jerusalem. All roads seem to just lead us back here. I went to your house. Went to the tire shop. I should've known you would have just been here though.
  Finn: I know it sounds kinda weird but I just felt like singing up here. Seems to help me figure out stuff before, so...
  Rachel: Yeah, I would've just, you know, come here first, if you would've picked up your phone. Or answered my text messages. Instead I had to get on a plane, and drive around town looking for you like an IDIOT.
  Finn: I'm sorry, I just needed time to think.
  Rachel: You had FOUR MONTHS. I hated you for what you did to me at that train station!
  Finn: I was trying to help you-
  Rachel: I HATED YOU! But then when I got to New York, I thought how much you love me, and how hard that must've been for you. And I thought, "This...THIS is what a man looks like. This is how a man loves. But you, NOT telling me where you were for FOUR months, and sneaking out before sunrise in the middle of the night without saying goodbye?! THAT is not being a MAN, Finn.
  Finn: I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM.
  Rachel: I DON'T NEED YOU TO GIVE ME MY FREEDOM! I AM A GROWN WOMAN. I DON'T NEED YOU, TO HIDE FROM ME, to keep me from doing what is RIGHT for ME.
  Finn: Like that Brody guy?
  Rachel: I didn't...DO Brody. Okay? And don't you think that I would've rather have been with YOU?
  Finn: Well didn't you say he was on Broadway? Right? And he's got like three percent body fat? Who am I? I barely even graduated high school and my life has absolutely no direction.
  Rachel: Don't you get it? No matter how rich, or famous, or successful I become...when it comes to you, I'm...I'm always gonna be that moon-eyed girl who freaked you out at our first glee rehearsal. You were the first boy who made me feel loved, and sexy, and visible. You are my first LOVE, and I want, more than anything, for you to be my last. But I can't do this anymore. At least not now. We're done.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario